Airstream is perhaps best known for its iconic Silver Bullet trailers, but the American brand is aiming to update its fleet with the Airstream Interstate. Built upon the Mercedes-Benz Class B van, the Airstream Interstate offers 50 best-in-class features. These features help make the vehicle feel more like a home, however, the vehicle manages to also cling onto car-like safety, handling, and performance.
A limited collection of the Airstream Interstate will also be released, known as the Interstate EXT Slate Edition. This model will feature top-of-the-line luxury and comfort in a design-forward package. The Slate Edition also features modern and sleek textures, two-tone cabinetry, diamond stitch seating, woven flooring, Deep Night Sky Corian countertops, and all-new power ottomans.
Airstream is limited the Interstate EXT Slate Edition to just 75 examples.
Image Credit: Airstream
The Airstream Interstate Takes Advantage of a Classic Work Van
1. Luxury Campervans - The trend of luxury campervans offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to create high-end, comfortable mobile accommodations for travelers.
2. Class B Van Conversions - The trend of Class B van conversions presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to transform ordinary vans into versatile and luxurious camping vehicles.
3. Design-forward Packages - The trend of design-forward packages in campervans presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to create visually appealing and stylish mobile accommodations.
1. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can take advantage of the trend of luxury campervans by offering high-end camping experiences to travelers.
2. Automotive - The automotive industry can tap into the trend of Class B van conversions by providing conversion services to customers who want to turn their vans into camping vehicles.
3. Interior Design - The interior design industry can capitalize on the trend of design-forward packages by creating aesthetically pleasing and functional interiors for campervans.