The award-winning AirCare app by Gorjan Jovanovski empowers users to take their health into their own hands using real-time air quality data alongside an allergy-aware summer mode. Built for those who are sensitive to various air quality conditions, the AirCare app delivers essential information about local air conditions in a readable, visual format. The data, presented in maps and graphs, identifies and quantifies a range of air quality factors, including air pollutants and like carbon monoxide and nitrogen dioxide.
The AirCare app has an integrated summer mode that offers information about UV and pollen levels to assist those with seasonal allergies. Users can add common locations to their favorites to track their local conditions. The AirCare app works in over 40 countries spread over North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. The app is available on the Google, Apple, and Huawei app stores.
Image Credit: AirCare Team
The AirCare App by Gorjan Jovanovski has a Bright and Intuitive UI
1. Smart Air Quality Tracking - The trend towards real-time tracking of air quality using smart technology presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in personalized health monitoring and environmental regulation.
2. Allergy-aware Apps - The trend towards allergy-sensitive applications presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in healthcare, particularly in the development of personalized treatment plans and preventative care.
3. Real-time Data Visualization - The trend towards real-time data visualization using intuitive user interfaces presents disruptive innovation opportunities in various industries, ranging from healthcare and environmental monitoring to transportation and logistics.
1. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can benefit from the use of smart air quality tracking apps for personalized treatment plans and preventative care.
2. Environmental Regulation - The development of real-time air quality tracking technology presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in environmental regulation and policy-making.
3. Mobile App Development - The trend towards developing allergy-aware and real-time data visualization apps presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in mobile app development and user experience design.