The 'Airborne' vacuum is a conceptual vacuum cleaner design that is outfitted with the capability to stay standing when in use without users having to worry about toppling effects that are consistent problems with other options on the market.
The 'Airborne' appliance is outfitted with a power-assist design that makes it possible for the unit to follow you along as you vacuum rather than simply be tugged as you go. This means you'll never have to deal with tipping or tangles to keep the focus on getting the cleaning done as soon as possible.
The 'Airborne' vacuum cleaner is the design work of Sumin Shin and features a stylish aesthetic that is also free of cords to increase overall range and functionality.
The 'Airborne' Vacuum Follows the User and Prevents Toppling
1. Power-assist Appliances - There is an opportunity for other home appliances to incorporate a power-assist design for more efficient use.
2. Cordless Functionality - There is a trend towards cordless home appliances to increase range and functionality.
3. Stylish Aesthetics - Designers can incorporate stylish aesthetics into home appliances to increase appeal and desirability.
1. Home Appliances - The home appliances industry can benefit from incorporating power-assist designs and cordless functionality for more efficient and convenient use.
2. Industrial Design - Industrial designers can capitalize on the trend towards stylish aesthetics in home appliances and create visually appealing products.
3. Robotics - The power-assist design in the 'Airborne' vacuum shows potential for the robotics industry to create more efficient and effective autonomous robots.