Air New Zealand has ‘Nothing to Hide’ in their new cheeky new ad campaign, which features staff members in little more than body paint. Airline attendants, baggage handlers and even the pilots are seen in this cute video with their painted-on uniforms.
The employee’s uniforms do look remarkably realistic, but as you can see by the travelers’ grinning reactions, there are details that cannot be hidden underneath a mere coat of paint.
The song playing in the background is called Under My Skin by Gin Wigmores.
Air New Zealand Has 'Nothing to Hide' in New Ad Campaign
1. Body Paint Advertising - Using body painting in advertising campaigns allows for unique and attention-grabbing visuals.
2. Innovative Employee Campaigns - Employee-led campaigns that showcase the human side of a company can create buzz and build brand loyalty.
3. Transparent Brand Messaging - Air New Zealand's 'Nothing to Hide' campaign exemplifies the trend toward brands being open and honest with customers.
1. Airline - Airlines can use creative advertising campaigns that showcase their employees to differentiate themselves in a crowded market.
2. Advertising - Body painting can be utilized by advertising agencies to create unique and visually appealing campaigns for their clients.
3. Travel and Tourism - Travel and tourism companies can benefit from transparent and honest brand messaging that builds trust with customers.