Nike and Billie Eilish have been working in collaboration throughout the year and most recently, the duo unveils a look at its upcoming Air Force 1 Low sneaker model for the season. It is designed in a similar Mushroom palette that boasts neutral hues throughout.
It also has a deconstructed design language that chose not to use the velcro lace overlays that have been previously applied to the high-top iteration. The sneakers have a quilted upper look that is marked with a zig-zag design stitched throughout and choppy fabric panels sewn through the upper for a patchwork aesthetic. Branding details are also applied in the form of the signature Blohsh figure nodding to the artist by the metallic eyestays.
Image Credit: Solebyjc
Billie Eilish and Nike Unveil Their Joint Air Force 1 Low
1. Celebrity-collab Sneakers - Collaborating with celebrities to design unique and exclusive sneaker lines is a growing trend in the fashion industry.
2. Deconstructed Design Language - The use of a deconstructed design language, such as patchwork and zig-zag stitching, will disrupt the traditional sneaker design aesthetic.
3. Quilted Upper Look - The trend of using quilted and choppy fabric panels sewn through the upper of sneakers will add a textured and unique element to footwear design.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from collaborating with celebrities to create unique products that attract a loyal fanbase.
2. Footwear - Innovations in footwear design are constantly evolving and there is potential to disrupt the market with new textured and deconstructed designs.
3. Celebrity Partnerships - Collaborating with celebrities to create fashion products is a trend that spans across multiple industries, including beauty, tech, and entertainment.