Tons of fun and interactive Google Doodles have been shared over the years in celebration of special days and notable individuals throughout history and recently, the first-ever AI Google Doodle appeared on the search engine. The Google Doodle for Johann Sebastian Bach gave people the chance to create their own melody. With machine learning, the artificial intelligence-powered Doodle harmonized the custom melody into the style of Bach's signature music.
Google Magenta and Google PAIR teams collaborated on the interactive experience, putting the Coconet model to use. As Bach’s chorales always have four voices, this simple structure provided a great base for training the machine learning model. The AI Google Doodle also made the most of TensorFlow.js, which allowed for machine learning to happen within a web browser.
The First-Ever AI Google Doodle Pays Tribute to Johann Sebastian Bach
1. Ai-powered Interactive Experiences - Innovative companies can explore the use of AI to create engaging and customized interactive experiences for their customers.
2. Machine Learning Music Compositions - The application of machine learning in the creation and harmonization of music presents a promising avenue for disruption in the music industry.
3. Web-based Machine Learning - Web developers and data scientists can explore the possibilities of machine learning through web-based platforms like TensorFlow.js.
1. Entertainment - Companies in the entertainment industry can leverage AI-powered interactive experiences to enhance customer engagement and satisfaction.
2. Music - The music industry can explore the use of machine learning in music compositions to create new and unique sounds and styles.
3. Technology - Web developers and data scientists can utilize web-based machine learning to develop innovative AI applications and services.