For those who don't know, the Agrino campaign imparts the important knowledge that legumes are "extremely rich in proteins." Not everyone is aware of the many benefits that vegetables have, in particular beans, so the Agrino campaign has taken it upon itself to show both visually and textually that this food group can easily be used as a supplement for harder-to-digest, meatier meals.
Conceived and executed by DDB, an ad agency based in Athens, Greece, the Agrino campaign is comprised of two print ads with images of legumes such as corn and chickpeas that have been formed into meat shapes like a pork chop and drum stick. The Agrino campaign was art directed by Anabella Klironomou with photography by Kostis Papatheodorou.
The Agrino Campaign Shows That Legumes are Packed With Protein
1. Plant-based Protein - Opportunities for creating plant-based protein alternatives that mimic the taste, texture, and appearance of meat products.
2. Visual Marketing - The use of visually striking and attention-grabbing advertisements to convey information and educate consumers.
3. Food Supplement Innovation - Developing innovative food products that serve as supplements for traditional meat-based meals.
1. Food and Beverage - Exploring the creation and marketing of plant-based protein products that appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Utilizing visual marketing techniques to create captivating advertisements and communicate product benefits.
3. Nutrition and Supplements - Identifying opportunities to develop and market innovative food supplements that provide the benefits of meat-based meals using plant-based alternatives.