Think Big Factory has created forceful alarm clock app called Hyperalarm and it's a heavy sleeper's dream come true. This product uses high frequency sound waves and can only be shut off by the user physically walking out the room carrying the device. Hyeralarm makes it impossible to sleep in by combining sound and motion to get you up and active!
The lightweight cylindrical device is compatible with iPhone and Android phones by connecting through the Bluetooth using the app. It has two settings: Hypermode or a normal alarm clock.The device has an incredible long-lasting, 20-day battery and will immediately let the user know when it's low.
The designers plan to continue working with the app to enable frequent updates to add new sounds. Updates will include: special notification tones, more wake up noises and special sounds to help users fall asleep quickly.
The Only Way to Shut off the Obnoxious Alarm is to Get Up and Move
1. Forceful Alarm Apps - Developing forceful alarm apps that require physical activity to turn off will disrupt the traditional alarm clock market.
2. App-connected Devices - Creating app-connected devices that utilize Bluetooth to enhance the user's experience will disrupt the traditional electronics market.
3. Customizable Alert Sounds - Providing users with customizable alert sounds will disrupt the traditional alarm clock market.
1. Consumer Electronics - Developing products such as Bluetooth-connected alarm clocks will disrupt the consumer electronics industry.
2. Mobile Application - Creating forceful alarm apps and other innovations related to app development will disrupt the mobile application industry.
3. Sleep and Wellness - Disrupting the traditional methods of waking up with innovations such as forceful alarm apps will disrupt the sleep and wellness industry.