The AeroMobil 3.0 is the latest prototype of the AeroMobil flying car, something which may sound like it's out of a space fiction novel but is actually close to becoming a reality. The vehicle is currently undergoing final performance-testing.
In terms of size, the AeroMobil 3.0 is comparable to a large luxury sedan or limousine, but is small enough to be parked in regular city parking spots. Its sturdy suspension allows it to take off and land on rough terrain, and it has variable-angle wings that allow it to take-off with a short 'run-up'. Moreover, the vehicle runs on regular gasoline and is inexpensive to maintain.
The AeroMobil 3.0 has been designed to enable it to be certified in the EU as both a car and a light sport aircraft.
The AeroMobil Blends Roadster and Light Aircraft in One Compact Package
1. Flying Cars - The development of flying cars like the AeroMobil 3.0 presents disruptive innovation opportunities in transportation and aviation industries.
2. Compact Aviation - The compact size of the AeroMobil 3.0 opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in urban transportation and personal aviation industries.
3. Multifunctional Vehicles - The AeroMobil 3.0's ability to operate as both a car and a light sport aircraft creates disruptive innovation opportunities in the automotive and aerospace industries.
1. Transportation - The development of flying cars like the AeroMobil 3.0 can disrupt the transportation industry by offering new modes of personal travel.
2. Aviation - The AeroMobil 3.0's compact aviation capabilities have the potential to disrupt the aviation industry by enabling more accessible and flexible air travel options.
3. Automotive - The AeroMobil 3.0 blurs the line between cars and aircraft, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities in the automotive industry for developing hybrid vehicles with aviation capabilities.