These adult coloring books created by Hannah Davies, Richard Merritt and Jo Taylor are designed to reduce stress and increase relaxation. By soothing the cluttered mind of adults and encouraging them to focus solely on the not-so-important task at hand, it can bring peace to their busy brains.
Coloring books are designed to entertain and distract children, but they can do the same for adults. Children are happy to sit and color for hours on end and it is important for adults to retain the simple exercise they once thoroughly enjoyed.
This adult coloring book is certainly not meant for children. Each page presents a wildly intricate drawing of a creature or scene that requires time and commitment to color and complete in full. The idea behind the Creative Therapy books is to bring stress levels down and elevate calmness among adults.
These Adult Coloring Books are Designed to Fight High Stress Levels
1. Adult Coloring Books - Creating adult coloring books can tap into the growing market of stress reduction and relaxation for adults.
2. Mindfulness Activities - Developing mindfulness activities, such as coloring books, can provide a solution for busy individuals seeking stress relief and peace of mind.
3. Art as Therapy - Exploring art as a therapeutic tool can unlock opportunities to address stress-related issues and promote mental well-being in adults.
1. Publishing - The publishing industry can embrace the trend of adult coloring books as a way to cater to the growing demand for stress-reducing activities for adults.
2. Wellness and Self-care - The wellness and self-care industry can incorporate adult coloring books as part of relaxation and mindfulness practices for their consumers.
3. Mental Health - The mental health industry can explore the therapeutic benefits of adult coloring books as a complementary tool for stress reduction and emotional well-being.