Halloween is over and even though Americans still have their Thanksgiving to look forward to, people around the world are starting to prepare for the holiday season; enter adult Christmas crackers. A perfect cap to any festive feast, it is filled with award-winning spirits and liqueurs.
The adult Christmas crackers is specifically filled with six hand-labelled and wax-sealed 3cl samples of Bathtub Gin, Arran single malt Scotch whisky, Rumbullion! spiced rum, Smooth Ambler Old Scout 7 Year Old Bourbon, Professor Cornelius Ampleforth’s festive Sloe Gin and Cherry Brandy. Concealed in matte black packaging with gold accents, the entire collection is chic and luxurious. The adult Christmas crackers are available Harvey Nichols, Selfridges and online at Firebox, Ocado, Amazon and Master of Malt. They will take any dinner setting to the next level.
Drinks by the Dram Fills a Holiday Staple with Spirits and Liqueurs
1. Adult Christmas Crackers - The trend of adult Christmas Crackers is on the rise, which presents an opportunity for companies to include award-winning spirits and liqueurs as part of holiday sales.
2. Luxury Food Packaging - There is a growing trend in luxury food packaging as seen in the chic and luxurious presentation of these adult Christmas crackers, presenting an opportunity for packaging companies to develop innovative designs.
3. Holiday-themed Drinks Packaging - Holiday-themed packaging for alcohol presents a marketing opportunity that can attract customers and increase sales for brands.
1. Alcohol - The adult Christmas crackers trend highlights the potential of the alcohol industry to expand its holiday market offerings and to create lucrative sales during the festive season.
2. Packaging - The luxury packaging of adult Christmas crackers poses an opportunity for packaging companies to create refined packaging that enhances the look and feel of the product and attracts customers.
3. Retail - Retailers can benefit from the adult Christmas cracker trend by collaborating with brands to pique consumer's interest and boost holiday sales.