Adobe, the company we can thank for industry topping computer graphic and photo programs like PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign has branched into world of real products with the launch of a super camera lens.
If you've ever seen a fly's eye up close, then you'll have a pretty good visual of what the super lens looks like. Like a black honeycomb, the camera combines 19 lenses which act together to produce top of the line photographs as well as give the photographer the incredible ability to manipulate the focal length AFTER the image has been captured using software by Adobe.
Techeblog was able to capture footage of the incredible product which can be seen in the above video.
Adobe Light-Field Lens
1. Multi-lens Cameras - Opportunity for developing innovative camera systems with multiple lenses to enhance image quality and capabilities.
2. Post-capture Editing - Potential to create software solutions that allow photographers to manipulate focal length and enhance images after they have been captured.
3. Real Product Expansion - Potential for software companies to expand into the production of tangible products, like camera lenses, to diversify their offerings.
1. Photography Equipment - Disruptive innovation opportunities in developing and manufacturing innovative camera lenses with multiple lenses.
2. Software Development - Opportunity to create advanced image editing software that allows post-capture manipulation of focal length and other image enhancements.
3. Computer Graphics - Potential for companies in the computer graphics industry to expand into producing physical products, like camera lenses, to cater to the photography market.