Many offices are familiar with adjustable chairs. The natural progression from a hard plastic chair in school to a more comfortable adjustable chair in the workplace is a natural one but there could be a next step coming up as the Modena chair doesn't just adjust, it fits the body.
At first the chair doesn't look that innovative; the style itself looks good but it looks just like a stylish chair. The true trick behind this chair though is the lever underneath it.
All adjustable chairs have levers to varying degrees but this one lever beats them all in one way. Whereas other chairs are static with their adjustments, the Modena chair adjusts to the way many of us sit -- more laid back when away from the computer and upright when close to the computer. With this chair, you'll always be sitting in the right way no matter what you're doing.
This Modern Office Chair Takes the Adjustable Chair Even Farther
1. Form-fitting Chairs - The trend towards form-fitting chairs that automatically adjust to body position and movements could disrupt the conventional office seating industry.
2. Intuitive Office Seating - The demand for intuitive office seating that adapts to individual needs could disrupt the traditional ergonomic office furniture industry.
3. Sustainable Office Seating - The trend towards sustainable and eco-friendly office furniture may introduce new ways to manufacture and dispose of form-fitting chairs.
1. Office Seating - The office seating industry could benefit from developing form-fitting chairs that respond to users’ movements and help prevent chronic back pain and other health issues.
2. Ergonomic Furniture - The trend towards ergonomics and comfort in the workplace may push the ergonomic furniture industry to create even more personalized and adaptive office seating solutions.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - The demand for more sustainable office seating could disrupt the manufacturing and disposal of traditional office chairs, creating opportunities for innovative and environmentally-friendly solutions.