For a busy consumer with activities that are constantly changing, an adjustable backpack offers a flexible solution for on-the-go storage. The Pinorama serves an alternative to the traditional backpack, featuring three sizes in one flexible form. The convenience-enhancing sack is the first of its kind, offering the ability to transform into small, medium and large sizes in a matter of seconds.
The bag also serves as a highly ergonomic backpack that's sophisticated enough for the city and durable enough for the woods. Ready for any adventure, the bag enables users to live spontaneously, as it is readily available to adjust to any size required.
While other bags are being integrated with smart technology, the Pinorama focuses on a low-tech enhancement that greatly impact its user-friendliness.
The 'Pinorama' is the World's First Adjustable Backpack
1. Adjustable Backpacks - The Pinorama backpack introduces an adjustable design, creating convenience and flexibility for the user.
2. Flexible Storage - Backpacks with adjustable sizes offer a flexible storage solution for a busy and dynamic lifestyle, giving users an alternative to traditional bags.
3. Low-tech Enhancements - There is still a market for low-tech enhancements in backpack designs as evidenced by the Pinorama's success with its adjustable and ergonomic features.
1. Backpack Industry - Manufacturers of backpacks and other types of bags can explore adjustable and ergonomic features to cater to customers who require more versatile storage solutions.
2. Travel and Leisure Industry - The adjustable backpack design could appeal to travelers and outdoor enthusiasts looking for convenience and flexibility in their luggage.
3. Fashion Industry - Designers can create low-tech enhancements to traditional fashion accessories to provide convenience and practicality and meet the changing needs and lifestyle of consumers.