adidas Originals introduces a new unique silhouette -- the Adilette Clogs make an appearance and is offered in a colorway that blends Core Black with Silver Metallic accents. The slip-on silhouette is detailed with the classic Three Stripes branding and boasts a base drawn from the iconic Adilette Slides.
The upper is made from synthetic rubber-like materials and detailed with the silver stripes at the medial and lateral side of the shoe. It sits on top of a footbed made from EVA to offer support and comfortable sensibilities. The stripes end at the vamp with cut outs to give it more of a summer-ready look. Rounding out the clog's design are branding at the lateral side wall and top of the vamp.
Image Credit: adidas Originals
adidas Originals Unveils a Pair of Cozy Adilette Clogs
1. Sporty Clogs - The popularity of sporty clogs, like the adidas Adilette Clogs, is on the rise, presenting opportunities to innovate with new designs and materials.
2. Synthetic Materials - As seen in the Adilette Clogs, the use of synthetic rubber-like materials in footwear is becoming more prevalent, creating opportunities to explore new sustainable and innovative materials.
3. Clog-slide Hybrids - The blending of clogs and slides into hybrid designs, like the Adilette Clogs, is a trend to watch as consumers seek comfortable yet stylish footwear options.
1. Athletic Footwear - The trend of sporty clogs presents opportunities for athletic footwear companies to expand their offerings and reach new audiences.
2. Fashion Footwear - As clogs continue to move into the fashion realm, fashion footwear companies can capitalize on this trend by creating stylish and unique clogs, like the Adilette Clogs, for consumers.
3. Sustainable Footwear - The use of synthetic materials in footwear, seen in the Adilette Clogs, can be leveraged by sustainable footwear companies to create eco-friendly and innovative designs.