Adidas soccer cleats are some of the best soccer cleats there are on the market. While Nike has a small edge in the professional sports world due to long built-up credibility, Adidas has come up with something new and exciting for customers.
Professional sports is a glamorous industry, so bringing in a down-home feel to the products is a welcome addition. This new line of Samba Adidas soccer cleats is hand knitted, rather than made of the synthetic material or leathers.
The shoes are meant to mimic the feel of not wearing any shoes while playing soccer. The knits are meant to provide both strength and stability while playing, thus giving the player absolute control when playing on the pitch.
Photo Credits: designboom, adidas.it
These Adidas Soccer Cleats Have an at-Home Feel
1. Hand-knitted Footwear - Hand-knitted soccer cleats offer a unique and comfortable alternative to traditional synthetic or leather footwear.
2. Natural Sensation - The trend of creating shoes that mimic the feeling of not wearing any shoes provides a more natural and immersive playing experience.
3. Alternative Materials - The use of knitted materials in sportswear presents an opportunity for innovation in other industries, such as activewear and casual footwear.
1. Sports Equipment - The introduction of hand-knitted soccer cleats opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the sports equipment industry.
2. Fashion and Apparel - The trend towards hand-knitted footwear offers opportunities for disruption in the fashion and apparel industry, particularly in the activewear segment.
3. Textile Manufacturing - The demand for innovative knitted materials in sportswear creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the textile manufacturing industry.