The Adidas ORIGINALS Spring Summer 2010 line is glitter-fabulous. The line features various jumpsuits covered in sparkles and bedazzled to the extreme. Some of the outfits look a little disco-ball-esque, but they will certainly be attention-grabbing outfits.
I love the addition of wings on some of the shirts and shoes, especially the winged corset. Adidas is really branching out from simply designing straight forward sportswear. The Adidas ORIGINALS Spring Summer 2010 line is sportswear that you could probably wear as party attire.
The Adidas ORIGINALS Spring Summer 2010 Line is Glitzy and Glamorous
1. Glitter-fabulous Sportswear - Opportunity to create sparkly and attention-grabbing sportswear that blurs the lines between activewear and party attire.
2. Bedazzled Jumpsuits - Chance to innovate by incorporating bedazzled jumpsuits in sportswear collections, adding a touch of glamour to athletic clothing.
3. Winged Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunity to introduce wings as a design element in sportswear, merging fashion and performance.
1. Athletic Wear - Athletic apparel brands can explore incorporating glitz and glamour into their collections, creating unique and eye-catching sportswear options.
2. Fashion - Fashion industry can embrace the trend of bedazzled and sparkly sportswear, pushing the boundaries of traditional athletic clothing.
3. Event Apparel - Event apparel companies can capitalize on the demand for sportswear that can be worn to parties or special events, offering fashion-forward options with a sporty twist.