The adidas Adilette slides arrive in three new colorways that are perfect for the season. Consumers are spending more time indoors than anticipated this season, making an indoor shoe a must-have piece. The Adilette slides are a tried and true house shoe, offering a comfortable base with an easy slip-on silhouette.
The new color iterations include Pink Tint, Glory Grey and Core Black, offering a style that's sure to suit any aesthetic. In addition to the colors that paint the shoe's outer, each piece is branded with adidas' iconic triple stripes. These stripes arrive in Cloud White, Pink Tint or Silver Metallic, offering a slight deviation from the classic crisp white colorway the stripes usually take on.
Image Credit: adidas
adidas' Adilette Slides Now Arrive I Three New Colors
1. Indoor Footwear - Opportunity for footwear companies to develop comfortable and stylish indoor footwear options as consumers spend more time indoors.
2. Slip-on Silhouette - Opportunity for companies to innovate and create slip-on shoe options for easy access and comfort.
3. Colorful Aesthetics - Opportunity for companies to offer a wider range of colorful options for footwear to cater to different tastes.
1. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry can take advantage of the rise in demand for indoor shoes and offer a wider range of comfortable options.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can incorporate the slip-on silhouette into their style offerings for an easy, comfortable yet stylish look.
3. Athletic Industry - The athletic industry can include slip-on options in their shoe line for easy access and comfort, especially for those with injuries or disabilities.