Clothing brand Adapt Advancers has released the Adapt Japan Relief T-Shirt to help those who were in the recent earthquake in Japan.
A massive earthquake shook Japan with an 8.9-magnitude terror. Officials revealed that several hundred have been found dead and more are missing in this disastrous event. The areas most affected stretched from Tokyo up to Iwate. The result of the earthquake has suspended train services and caused millions of homes to suffer a loss in electricity.
There are two Adapt Japan Relief T-Shirts available, one in white and one in black with a â€œJPâ€ print. 100% of the proceeds from the sales will go to the Japan Tsunami and Earthquake disaster relief efforts of the American Red Cross. Please check out the site and donate if you can.
The Adapt Japan Relief T-Shirt Sale Proceeds Go to Earthquake Relief
1. Disaster Relief Apparel - Creating apparel specifically designed to support disaster relief efforts.
2. Socially Conscious Brands - Focusing on incorporating social and humanitarian causes into brand missions and products.
3. Fundraising Initiatives - Developing creative ways to raise funds for disaster relief efforts.
1. Clothing - Creating clothing items that can be sold to raise funds for disaster relief.
2. Non-profit Organizations - Collaborating with non-profit organizations to develop fundraising initiatives.
3. Social Entrepreneurship - Exploring innovative ways to combine business and social impact, such as through disaster relief initiatives.