The latest ACRONYM Spring/Summer 2019 collection by designer Errolson Hugh was recently unveiled and it stays true to its ethos of technical design. The seasonal pieces are carefully crafted to suit the unexpected weather changes during the seasonal transition.
The garments spotlight the J41 jacket, which is entirely weather-resistant with the notable 'escape' zipper feature that follows through down the back of the piece. This makes for a simple removal that is seamlessly done. It also spotlights the GORE-TEX jacket that is accompanied by a pair of P10A cargo pants designed with inspiration drawn from motocross. It is also constructed from encapsulated nylon materials that deliver weather-resistance like the rest of the impressive capsule. The entire ACRONYM Spring/Summer 2019 collection is now available for purchase online.
The ACRONYM Spring/Summer 2019 Collection Boasts Function
1. Weather-resistant Fashion - Opportunity to innovate weather-resistant designs that can withstand unexpected weather changes during seasonal transitions.
2. Technical Design Ethos - Potential for disruption in the fashion industry through the incorporation of technical design principles.
3. Encapsulated Nylon Materials - Innovation opportunity in the use of encapsulated nylon materials for weather-resistant clothing.
1. Fashion - Potential for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by integrating weather-resistant and technical design elements into clothing.
2. Textile - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the textile industry by developing advanced weather-resistant fabrics and materials, such as encapsulated nylon.
3. Outdoor Gear - Disruption potential in the outdoor gear industry through the creation of weather-resistant garments and equipment that cater to unexpected weather changes.