The Acronym Fall/Winter 2012 collection is a monochromatic line of clothing that looks like it was made for a special-ops super agent. The combination of style and utility in the Acronym design gives off a strong masculine aesthetic that works for the modern gentleman.
Acronym uses high-quality fabrics in its designs. Customers can have confidence that this collection not only looks great, but also is highly functional. The outerwear pieces utilize just a few design details, but those details really add something to otherwise plain garments. For example, the fold-away collar on one jacket gives just enough design aesthetic to distinguish this collection from a run of the mill sportswear jacket. Another jacket has high-quality outerwear fabric in a design that is tailored like a suit jacket.
The Acronym Fall/Winter 2012 collection will be available at Firmament Berlin.
The Acronym Fall/Winter 2012 Collection Combines Style and Function
1. Monochromatic Fashion - Opportunities for designers to create stylish and functional monochromatic clothing collections for a strong masculine aesthetic.
2. High-quality Fabrics - Innovations in sourcing and utilizing high-quality fabrics for fashion designs that are both stylish and highly functional.
3. Design Details - Potential for incorporating unique design details into clothing pieces to distinguish them from standard sportswear.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can explore the combination of style and utility in their collections using high-quality fabrics and unique design details.
2. Outerwear - Opportunities for outerwear manufacturers to create tailored jackets with high-quality fabrics and innovative design elements.
3. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can capitalize on the demand for monochromatic and high-quality fashion pieces that are both stylish and functional.