The Abasi Rosborough & O.N.S collaborative collection aims to highlight the issue of overconsumption and environmentalism in society. The two labels want to draw the attention directly towards the issues that are arising amidst all of the technological consumption that society is so invested in. To combat this issue, Abasi Rosborough & O.N.S collaboratively crafted a collection that aims to surface solutions to these urgent social issues and encourage progressive thoughts.
The unique and purposeful Abasi Rosborough & O.N.S collection delivers contemporary streetwear silhouettes, sporting both muted and bold colors. The range of the color palette goes from black and military green to white and bright neon yellow. The accessible apparel features pieces such as outerwear garments, pants, hoodies, blazers, sweaters, t-shirts and vests.
Image Credit: Abasi Rosborough, O.N.S.
The Abasi Rosborough & O.N.S Series Focuses on Overconsumption
1. Overconsumption Awareness - Opportunities for disruptive innovation lie in creating sustainable alternatives to combat overconsumption.
2. Environmentalism in Fashion - Disruptive innovation can be found in developing eco-friendly materials and production methods in the fashion industry.
3. Progressive Fashion Movement - There is potential for disruptive innovation in designing fashion collections that encourage and promote progressive thoughts and actions.
1. Apparel - The apparel industry can explore sustainable manufacturing practices and eco-friendly materials to address the issue of overconsumption.
2. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can embrace and support the progressive fashion movement by curating collections that focus on social and environmental issues.
3. Sustainable Fashion - The sustainable fashion industry can further innovate by collaborating with designers and brands to create fashion collections that raise awareness about overconsumption and promote eco-consciousness.