The A Play in the Dusk photo series is rife with ethereal romance. First of all, it is chock full of gorgeously glamorous gowns that are fit for stylish bride looking to break the traditional mold, especially when it comes to the darker numbers. Second of all, it is captured in a desolate setting, which prompts Fashionising to beautifully write, "Blooming in a deserted space, like a beautiful flower cracking the concrete, Ichwan Peryana‘s muse breaths life into desolation, a certain melancholy arising once she allows her imposing presence to fill in the blanks."
Shot by photographer Ichwan Peryana, the A Play in the Dusk photo series is shot both in color as well as black and white. It was styled by Chrisna Sujatmiko.
A Play in the Dusk by Ichwan Peryana is Magically Desolate
1. Ethereal Fashion Photography - There is an opportunity for innovative fashion designers to create more avant-garde and darker bridal gowns similar to those featured in this desolate and romantic photo series.
2. Desolate Fashion Shoots - There is an opportunity for fashion photographers to shoot more high-fashion editorials in similarly stark and unconventional settings.
3. Romantic Black and White Photography - There is an opportunity for photographers to experiment with the timeless and romantic black and white aesthetic for fashion editorials.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers have the opportunity to disrupt the traditional bridal industry by designing unconventional gowns that are darker and avant-garde.
2. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers have the opportunity to disrupt the norm by shooting more high-fashion editorials in unconventional environments and experimenting with different color schemes.
3. Fashion Styling - Fashion stylists have the opportunity to push the boundaries of traditional fashion by incorporating avant-garde and unconventional fashion into shoots in desolate and unexpected settings.