The A Parisian Affair photo series captures the essence of style in the City of Lights. From sculptural hats and little black dresses to feminine details and ladylike gloves, each and every outfit would have been fitting for a modern day Audrey Hepburn. Although she was a British actress, she often exuded a Parisian flair when it came to her fashion sense.
Shot on location by photographer Michael David Adams, the A Parisian Affair photo series stars model Hana. The black and white photoshoot is full of glamor and elegance, qualities that many women aspire to attain. The looks were put together by stylist Don West, who pulled pieces from the likes of Meadham Kirchoff, Rodarte, Steffie Christiaens and Udo Edling.
A Parisian Affair by Michael David Adams Stars Model Hana
1. Parisian Fashion - The trend towards Parisian fashion and style in photography and fashion design presents opportunities for designers, marketers, and retailers to innovate and capture the attention of those seeking elegance and glamour.
2. Black and White Photography - The trend towards black and white photography in fashion presents an opportunity for photographers to innovate and capture the essence of timeless elegance in their work.
3. Audrey Hepburn Style - The continued influence of Audrey Hepburn's style presents an opportunity for designers and retailers to create and market fashion pieces that capture the essence of her iconic look.
1. Fashion Photography - The Parisian fashion trend in photography presents an opportunity for fashion photographers to innovate and capture the essence of elegance and glamour in their work.
2. Fashion Design - The trend towards Parisian fashion and Audrey Hepburn style presents an opportunity for fashion designers to create new pieces that capture the timeless elegance of these styles.
3. Retail - The trend towards Parisian fashion and Audrey Hepburn style presents an opportunity for retailers to integrate these styles into their collections and capture the attention of consumers seeking timeless elegance.