Wired Magazine called it a 'freakin transformer.' How else could a shape-shifting, high performance, 16 foot kayak fit into a portable 4 foot bag? Through 10,000 years of R&D from Inuit of the North. For centuries the Inuit have paddled foldable boats; today, TRAK has brought that innovation to the city by creating the world's first Urban Kayak. Their innovation goes from your place, to the subway, to paddling the water in less time than it takes to read your morning paper.
According to TRAK their T-1600 brings urban dwellers access to a whole new world… to the waters of their own backyards and from mild to wild…
There's a whole lot of your city that you just haven't explored.
The Transformer TRAK
1. Portable Kayaks - Opportunity to disrupt the traditional kayak market by offering a more portable and convenient option for urban dwellers.
2. Foldable Boats - Opportunity to explore the potential of foldable boats and bring Inuit's innovation to a wider audience.
3. Urban Outdoor Activities - Opportunity to tap into the market of urbanites who seek outdoor activities and offer innovative solutions that fit their lifestyle.
1. Outdoor Recreation - Opportunity to disrupt the traditional outdoor recreation industry by offering innovative and convenient products that cater to urban dwellers.
2. Sporting Goods - Opportunity to expand the market of sporting goods by introducing new and innovative products that appeal to urban adventurers.
3. Transportation - Opportunity to integrate urban kayaks with transportation, such as offering kayak racks on public transportation or partnering with ride-sharing services to transport kayaks to waterways.