80s cartoons were are better than anything on TV today in the minds of some and everyone had their own favorite cartoon character growing up. This limited edition laser cut poster from ‘Cut Out Paper’ will ensure those memories will never fade (provided you keep it out of direct sunlight of course!).
Each element is hand-drawn, digitized, then laser cut from high quality paper to and exquisite level of detail. It makes for a great conversation piece.
How many of these 80s cartoon characters can you name?
‘Cut Out Paper' Wants to Hang 80s Cartoon Characters on Your Wall
1. Retro Revival - Opportunity to capitalize on nostalgia by bringing back popular elements from the past like 80s cartoon characters through laser cutting.
2. Handcrafted Art - Market for handmade, detailed artwork created through the process of hand-drawing, digitization, and laser cutting.
3. Conversation Starters - Demand for unique, eye-catching pieces that serve as interesting conversation starters in homes and offices.
1. Art and Design - Artists and designers can tap into the trend of retro laser cutting to create distinctive, visually appealing pieces.
2. Home Decor - Home decor retailers can offer retro laser cut posters as unique wall art options for customers to decorate their spaces.
3. Gift and Souvenir - Gift shops and souvenir stores can stock limited edition laser cut posters as nostalgic keepsakes for customers.