Now you can celebrate the return of the TRON movie franchise with the 7r0n watch. This watch designed by Scott Galloway looks complicated to read, but it is actually fairly simplistic.
The 7r0n watch uses two rings with holes that correspond to the minutes and hours on a watch. The 7r0n watch comes in three different colors, each reminiscent of the iconic lightcycles from the first TRON film.
The 7r0n watch was submitted as part of a design contest hosted by crazy watchmaker 'Tokyoflash.'
The 7r0n Watch Celebrates the Upcoming TRON Sequel
1. Simplistic Design - Creating products with a minimalist and easy-to-use design can attract consumers seeking simplicity in their lives.
2. Nostalgic Inspiration - Drawing inspiration from iconic movies or franchises can resonate with consumers looking for a sense of nostalgia.
3. Interactive Timepieces - Developing watches with unique and interactive ways to tell time can offer a novel and engaging experience for consumers.
1. Watchmaking - Presenting an opportunity for watchmaking companies to explore innovative designs and functionalities.
2. Movie Merchandise - For movie studios and merchandising companies to capitalize on the popularity of iconic movie franchises by creating themed products.
3. Design Competitions - Design competitions can serve as platforms for creators to showcase their innovative ideas and potentially disrupt traditional industries.