Convenience store chain 7-Eleven has announced it will partner with Minibar Delivery to test a new beer and wine delivery service. The new pilot program will deliver drinks and snacks to customers in Florida, Texas, and Virginia. The pilot program has an expected 600 stores that will participate.
The pilot program will offer convenient delivery between 30 and 60 minutes from when an order has been placed. On top of alcoholic beverages, the service will deliver a selection of items sold by 7-Eleven - such as Slurpees, pizzas, and chips.
Orders can be placed via the Minibar Delivery app, at a local 7-Eleven, or on the Minibar Delivery website. Customers over 21 are welcomed to use the service.
7-Eleven Has Partnered with Minibar Delivery in a Alcohol Delivery Pilot
1. Alcohol Delivery Services - The rise of alcohol delivery services creates an opportunity for convenience stores to partner with third-party apps to offer their products.
2. Convenient Snack and Beverage Delivery - Convenience stores can expand their delivery services beyond traditional items offered in stores to compete with food delivery services.
3. Pilot Programs for Convenience Stores - Test pilot programs that focus on incorporating delivery services can help convenience stores determine the viability of expanding their offerings.
1. Convenience Store Industry - Convenience stores can expand their revenue streams by partnering with third-party delivery apps to offer alcoholic beverages and snacks to customers.
2. Food and Beverage Delivery Industry - Food and beverage delivery services can expand their customer base and offerings by partnering with convenience stores to offer their products.
3. Retail Industry - Retail stores can experiment with pilot programs that focus on incorporating delivery services to determine the feasibility of expanding their offerings beyond traditional in-store purchases.