Those who aren't too familiar with hip hop, it's time you learn your '4 Minute History of Hip Hop' courtesy of EKLIPS.
In this amazing video, EKLIPS beatboxes to several hip hop classics that should sound familiar to most music fans. Some familiar tracks such as Insane in the Brain, Forgot About Dre, and California Love all make their debut beatbox style in this clip. Check out the video and see how many songs you recognize!
Learn the 4-Minute History of Hip Hop Courtesy of EKLIPS
1. Beatboxing as a Performance Art - There is an opportunity for artists and entertainers to explore beatboxing as a unique form of musical expression and performance.
2. Reviving Classic Hip Hop - Artists can leverage beatboxing as a way to bring new life and creativity to classic hip hop tracks, appealing to both new and old fans.
3. Interactive Music Experiences - The use of beatboxing in interactive music experiences can create a more engaging and immersive environment for listeners.
1. Music and Entertainment - The music and entertainment industry can embrace beatboxing as a valuable addition to performances, concerts, and live events.
2. Education and Workshops - There is a potential market for educational programs and workshops that teach beatboxing techniques and history to aspiring musicians and enthusiasts.
3. Digital Content Creation - Digital content creators can incorporate beatboxing into their videos and online platforms to attract and engage a wider audience.