Poster company '37 Posters' knows that some of the most epic films of all time would be nothing without epic lines. In their series of movie posters, 37 Posters uses well-known objects and lines from some of Hollywood's top productions to create truly unique prints.
The posters are a marriage between film, graphic design and typography. Each one is unique and well suited to diehard film buffs who would understand the references being made, which proves that the staff over at 37 Posters understands movie lovers.
Typography Meets Movie Trivia in Posters by '37 Posters'
1. Movie-inspired Typography - Opportunities to create novelty typography products based on famous movie quotes and objects.
2. Niche Poster Design - Potential for more poster companies to create unique designs that cater to specific fan bases.
3. Pop Culture Homage Prints - Opportunities to create a line of prints that pays homage to pop culture elements that people love and identify with.
1. Graphic Design - Designers can create a whole new industry of custom prints by coupling typography with movie quotes and references.
2. Art and Decor - More art and decor companies can create niche products targeted towards specific fan bases who appreciate movie references.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising firms can start using typography and famous movie quotes to create visually appealing campaigns that catch people's attention.