365 Photos by Mickael Jou is a stunning photo series that was a result of a 365 day self-portrait project carried out by the Berlin-based photographer. The series juxtaposes images of Jou in dance poses photoshopped into depictions of everyday life, like the grocery store, museums, train stations, Paris' Ponts de Arts and plenty of captivating street scapes.
The French-American photographer finds a unique way to converge his two passions of dance and photography in a way that shows off his skill for both. The gravity defying series is a playful and engaging way to make a name for himself online.
The concept of self-portraiture is an important theme and if nothing else, the captivating series will inspire the viewer to up their selfie skills.
365 Photos by Mickael Jou is a Stunning Photoshopped Series
1. Self-portrait Photography - The trend of self-portrait photography presents opportunities for photographers to explore innovative ways of capturing themselves in unique settings.
2. Juxtaposition - The trend of juxtaposing different elements in photography opens up possibilities for photographers to create thought-provoking and visually striking images.
3. Converging Passions - The trend of merging different passions, such as dance and photography, allows individuals to showcase their multidisciplinary skills and create unique artistic expressions.
1. Photography - Discovering innovative ways to capture self-portraits can lead to disruptive innovation opportunities within the photography industry.
2. Art - Exploring the concept of juxtaposition in photography can open up new avenues for artistic expression within the art industry.
3. Social Media - The convergence of passions in art and photography presents opportunities for individuals to gain online recognition and build a personal brand within the social media industry.