Spectacular homes seem to be popping up all over the place, and yet each one is just as entertaining to scope out than the last, like this $30 million triplex! The triplex is located in the Tribeca area in New York City, and is absolutely to-die-for!
Such a sprawling estate is a rare gem in a crowded hub like New York City. The 13,500 sq. ft home is a triplex-meets-mansion, which occupies three floors of a high-end building. The $30 million Triplex also features four bedrooms, six bathrooms, and a whole lot of modern architecture.
A Glass staircase, extremely high ceilings, large gym, partial basketball court, and a rooftop terrace are just some of the high-end features the $30 million triplex boasts. I can only imagine how beautiful the sun-glistening staircase must be come mid morning!
This Tribeca Triplex Will Have Your Jaw Dropping in Awe
1. Spectacular Homes - Explore the growing trend of extravagant and awe-inspiring homes like the $30 million triplex in the Tribeca area.
2. Triplex-meets-mansion - Discover the innovative concept of combining a triplex and a mansion, creating a unique living space in crowded urban areas.
3. Modern Architecture - Uncover the trend of incorporating modern architectural elements, such as glass staircases and rooftop terraces, in luxury homes.
1. Real Estate - The real estate industry can capitalize on the demand for luxurious and unique properties, such as the $30 million triplex.
2. Architecture and Design - Architects and designers have the opportunity to create innovative living spaces that combine the features of a triplex and a mansion.
3. Luxury Home Furnishings - Luxury home furnishing brands can cater to the growing market of homeowners who desire modern architectural elements in their homes, inspired by the $30 million triplex.