Beauty brand e.l.f is helping consumers get ready for the upcoming fall season with its '30 Days of New New' campaign -- a month-long beauty promotion that will release a new product every day this month.
When a new makeup line is announced, most consumers expect to see a seasonal eye palette, fall-themed lipsticks or a new blush promotion, however e.l.f has much more excitement in mind. So far, the line includes a futuristic silicone sponge, a new "bubble mask," which caters to two specific problem skin types, five colorful lipsticks and adventurous eye liner pencils available in emerald, navy and eggplant.
The budget-friendly beauty brand will be releasing some of its most popular drugstore products in addition to 15 new products, which will be hitting the market for the first time.
'e.l.f's' '30 Days of New New' Campaign Introduces 15 New Products
1. Month-long Cosmetic Campaigns - e.l.f's '30 Days of New New' campaign introduces 15 new products in a month-long beauty promotion.
2. Futuristic Silicone Sponge - e.l.f's innovative silicone sponge presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the makeup tools industry.
3. Colorful Lipsticks - e.l.f's release of five colorful lipsticks opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in the cosmetic industry, offering unique and vibrant options.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - e.l.f's '30 Days of New New' campaign showcases disruptive innovation opportunities in the beauty and cosmetics industry with its introduction of 15 new products.
2. Makeup Tools - e.l.f's futuristic silicone sponge presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the makeup tools industry with its innovative design and functionality.
3. Cosmetic Manufacturing - e.l.f's release of colorful lipsticks offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the cosmetic manufacturing industry, creating a demand for unique and vibrant products.