LEGO announced the 2nd virtual global LEGO CON event, the continuation of its official convention that began in 2021. The convention will offer insights and information on LEGO Group projects, products, and initiatives. This convention is an excellent opportunity for the LEGO community to show their love for their hobby by attending and interacting with guests and other community members. On top of this, 2022 marks the 90th anniversary of the LEGO brand.
The event will showcase products from popular LEGO brands such as LEGO Brickheadz, LEGO Marvel, LEGO Ninjago, and many more. Aside from the LEGO product releases, the convention will feature behind-the-scenes looks at Harry Potter, collaborative events with LEGO and Minecraft, an insider look at Pixar Animation Studios, and several LEGO Masters building challenges. The event can be viewed online at LEGO's website or LEGO's official youtube channel. The 2nd virtual global LEGO CON will take place on June 18th at 12pm EST.
Image Credit: LEGO
LEGO Announced the Second Annual LEGO Con with a Large Guest List
1. Virtual Convention Events - The success of the LEGO Virtual Convention provides an opportunity for other product-based communities to offer virtual events that promote their brands
2. Engagement Through Interactive Online Events - As brands adapt to virtual events, the use of interactive online engagement techniques such as live chat, voting or live product reviews provides disruptive innovation opportunities
3. Virtual Events as a Sales Channel - Virtual events can be transformed into a sales channel by providing attendees with exclusive offers and discounts at participating stores
1. Toy Industry - Virtual events can provide an innovative way for companies in the toy industry to showcase products and generate sales
2. Entertainment Industry - As entertainment brands increasingly produce content that can be experienced at home, virtual events present an opportunity to offer additional immersive experiences to consumers
3. Technology Industry - As companies develop new technologies to enhance the virtual event experience, the technology industry can benefit from partnerships with companies that produce virtual events