These 2D photos by Matej Peljhan depict a boy in a flat universe. Through careful and clever setup and delivery, Matej has achieved a variety of playful and fun settings.
The story behind this photo series is very powerful. A boy named Luka wanted to be depicted walking and exploring in photographs. Unfortunately for Luka, he has a degenerative disease known as muscular dystrophy and has trouble partaking in such activities. Matej decided to give him his wish with a creative twist in making the images look like they are two-dimensional.
The 2D photos of Luka include action shots of him playing basketball, skateboarding and even scuba diving. I'd say Matej delivered what Luka wanted and more.
Matej Peljhan's 2D Photos Tell Heartfelt Tale of an Extraordinary Boy
1. 2D Photography - Using inventive techniques to create 2D photos with a storytelling twist.
2. Interactive Portraits - Creating immersive and playful experiences through interactive photography.
3. Empathetic Innovation - Using innovative approaches to bring joy and fulfillment to individuals with disabilities.
1. Photography - Exploring new methods and techniques to create captivating and innovative photographs.
2. Entertainment - Enhancing the audience experience through interactive and immersive storytelling methods.
3. Healthcare - Developing innovative solutions to improve the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.