The 2014 BMW Alpina D3 Bi-Turbo is a customized take on the 2014 BMW 3 Series that we have already seen much of this month. This D3 Bi-Turbo has huge upgrades under the hood that have major positive environmental impacts over the stock model.
The 2014 BMW Alpina D3 Bi-Turbo includes a bigger intercooler, optimized air intake and a stainless steel mounted sports exhaust system/exhaust manifold. Moreover, there is an 8-speed automatic gearbox and a six-cylinder 3.0-liter turbocharged diesel engine that boasts a top speed of 172 MPH and a 0 to 62 MPH in 4.6 seconds. The major benefit of the upgrade is the CO2 emissions that are now minimized and the higher fuel economy (approximately 44 MPG).
The interior of the car was also given a major overhaul with Alpina Blue instruments, hand-stitched leather wrapping on the steering wheel, carpeted mats and heated sports seats. This vehicle is starting at around $75,000.
The 2014 BMW Alpina D3 Bi-Turbo is a Custom BMW 3 Series
1. Customized Performance Vehicles - The trend of customizing performance vehicles to optimize environmental impact and enhance performance.
2. Optimized Powertrain Technology - The trend of implementing advanced powertrain technology to improve fuel economy and reduce emissions.
3. Luxury Interior Upgrades - The trend of upgrading car interiors with high-quality materials and luxury features.
1. Automotive Customization - The automotive customization industry has opportunities to offer customized performance upgrades for vehicles.
2. Automotive Manufacturing - The automotive manufacturing industry can explore the integration of advanced powertrain technology in their vehicles.
3. Luxury Automotive - The luxury automotive industry can cater to consumer demand for high-quality interior upgrades and luxury features in cars.