The Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney Epic Rap Battle, created by YouTubers Nice Peter and EpicLloyd, gets down to the real nitty gritty of the 2012 presidential debate.
Behind all their extensive lexicon of political jargon, what are the two presidential candidates really saying? Well, this rap battle breaks it down for us and shows us how intellectual this election debate really is. With Mitt Romney's character spitting out lines like "you're all Barack and no bite," and Barack Obama's double stating "you're 'bout to get smacked by my stimulus package," it becomes clear that this version of the 2012 presidential debate is more of a pissing contest between the two candidates than a serious consideration of what's best for the United States.
Luckily, Lincoln swoops in on a giant eagle to sort out this presidential rap battle.
Epic Rap Battles Gives us a Fresh Look at the Presidential Debate
1. Political Rap Battles - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Creating entertaining and educational rap battles that break down complex political issues and engage young voters.
2. Creative Campaigning - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Utilizing non-traditional mediums such as YouTube to reach and connect with a wider audience during election campaigns.
3. Satirical Political Commentary - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Leveraging humor and satire to critique and analyze political discourse, making it more accessible and engaging for the general public.
1. Entertainment - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Incorporating rap battles as a form of entertainment to educate and entertain audiences while sparking conversations about political issues.
2. Digital Media - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Developing platforms and content that cater to the younger generation's preferences, combining politics and entertainment in unique and engaging ways.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Using unconventional and humorous approaches to political campaigns, creating memorable and shareable content that resonates with voters.