They say that you should do something every day that truly scares you, and whoever "they" are probably would approve of you picking up the 2012 Calendar of Silly Holidays to ensure you will celebrate something each month at least that is a little outlandish.
From January to December, the fun full-year calendar features an offbeat monthly event that you are completely encouraged to celebrate as they are, believe it or not, very real. Valentines Day is for now for suckers because February's main holiday is actually International Pancake Day and the middle months hold treats like 'Take Your Houseplants for a Walk Day' or 'Thrift Store Day'.
Keep track of your crazy new year with the 2012 Calendar of Silly Holidays and tell those apocalypse-predicting Mayans you're having way too much fun for the world to end!
The 2012 Calendar of Silly Holidays Makes Each Month Monumental
1. Silly Holidays - Opportunity to create new and unconventional celebratory events throughout the year.
2. Offbeat Calendars - Potential for creating unique and humorous calendars that cater to niche interests.
3. Unconventional Celebrations - Chance to promote and capitalize on non-traditional holidays for marketing and brand engagement.
1. Stationery and Calendar - Creating specialized calendar products that cater to specific interests and offbeat celebrations.
2. Event Planning and Marketing - Organizing, promoting, and monetizing unconventional celebratory events and holidays.
3. Retail and E-commerce - Opportunity to sell novelty items and products associated with silly holidays and non-traditional celebrations.