Ford debuted the newly redesigned 2011 Shelby GT500 at the Chicago Auto Show. The car boasts an aluminum V8 with an electronic power-assist steering system, high-intensity headlamps and a glass roof for the coupe model.
The 2011 Shelby GT500 is sure to get muscle car fans going. The car will also be available in two new colours: race red and ingot metallic silver (featured in the pictures with a race red racing stripe).
Implications - Consumers in modern society are looking for items that contain a luxurious element. Products that are prestigious are appealing to those who desire something exclusive. Companies could focus on this in order to attract more shoppers.
The New and Improved 2011 Shelby GT500 from Ford
1. Luxury Elements - Incorporating luxurious elements into products attracts modern consumers who desire exclusive items.
2. Prestigious Products - The demand for prestigious products is on the rise as consumers seek exclusivity and uniqueness.
3. Exclusive Appeal - Creating products that have an exclusive appeal can attract more shoppers and increase sales.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can incorporate luxurious elements into their vehicles to attract modern consumers.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can focus on creating prestigious products that appeal to consumers seeking exclusivity.
3. Technology - The technology industry can develop exclusive products that provide a luxurious experience for consumers.