The Japanese streetwear label BAPE is preparing to launch the '2008 TYPE-05' denim pants. The lightweight pair is embellished with the label's iconic shark print on the front. The 2008 TYPE-05 is a classic denim pant silhouette with damage details and wears a light blue wash. The denim is crafted with lightweight materials to be suitable for the upcoming warmer weather -- delivering a more breathable wear.
The 2008 TYPE-05 have a slight fading on the front of the pants in contrast to the light wash. The highly recognized sharp print is done in an off-white color and sits over the zipper and rise area. The denim piece will be available for purchase starting on February 10th on BAPE's website.
Image Credit: Facebook - A BATHING APE® OFFICIAL
BAPE's 2008 TYPE-05 Denim Jeans Wear the Brand's Signature Shark Print
1. Streetwear Denim - Opportunity for companies to create denim pieces that reflect the streetwear style and culture, with unique distressed or printed details.
2. Iconic Prints - Opportunity to incorporate highly recognized prints into fashion pieces, creating brand recognition and desirability among consumers.
3. Breathable Materials - Opportunity to use lightweight materials for creating denim pieces that are suitable for warmer weather conditions, making such products seasonless.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can capitalize on the streetwear trend, combining elements of distressed denim and iconic prints to create unique, on-trend pieces.
2. Retail - Retailers can offer distinct denim options with new techniques like iconic prints and breathable materials to meet new customer preferences.
3. Printing - Printing companies can introduce new technologies to create highly recognizable prints for use in the fashion industry, expanding their market reach and offering unique solutions to designers.