Introducing Jellio GummiLights...penny candy-inspired beauties designed by the newest member of the Jellio team, Kevin Champeny of Champeny Creations. In the daytime, these soft, rubbery lights will take the boredom out of any room. But at night, the tiny LED's in their butts turn them into the coolest lights you could ever own! Battery powered, so there are no cords to worry about Trust us when we say...THEY ARE AWESOME! Please note, Two lithium batteries not included. Batteries will last for approximately 20 hours in use. (Jellio)
1. $125 Jellio Gummilights - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: The trend of penny candy-inspired lights presents an opportunity for designers to create playful and nostalgic lighting solutions for homes and commercial spaces.
2. Soft Rubber Lights - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: The trend of soft, rubbery lights showcases the potential for incorporating unconventional materials into lighting designs, opening up new possibilities for tactile and sensory experiences.
3. Battery-powered Lighting - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: The trend of battery-powered lights eliminates the need for cords and offers flexibility in placement, encouraging the development of portable and versatile lighting solutions for on-the-go users.
1. Lighting Design - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: The lighting design industry can explore innovative approaches to create visually appealing and whimsical lighting products inspired by candy and unconventional materials.
2. Home Decor - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: The home decor industry can incorporate playful and nostalgic lighting options to enhance the ambience of living spaces, tapping into consumers' desire for unique and visually appealing decor items.
3. Hospitality - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: The hospitality industry can leverage soft rubber lights and battery-powered lighting solutions to create memorable and immersive environments, offering guests a distinct and novel experience.