The 100ml Hip by Wingback flask is a reimagining of the traditional hip flask to offer consumers a new way to carry their favorite spirit with them when heading to a friend's place or a special event.
The flask features a cylindrical design that will, as the name suggests, hold up to 100ml of your favorite spirit and also features an internal chamber that is far easier to clean than traditional flasks. Weighing in at 180 grams, the flask also has a bottle opener on the base to add additional functionality at parties or gatherings.
Wingback Founder and Designer Alasdair MacLaine described the 100ml Hip by Wingback flask saying, "Our aim is to create iconic designs that will last as long as you do. And we believe good design includes minimizing the impact our products have on the environment. We source the highest quality materials from trusted local suppliers in the UK and Europe and all our packaging is 100% recyclable."
The 100ml Hip by Wingback Reimagines the Traditional Hip Flask
1. Cylindrical Flask Design - Design innovative cylindrical flasks with easy-to-clean internal chambers, making them both functional and stylish.
2. Multi-functional Flasks - Incorporate additional features such as a bottle opener into flasks, increasing the value and functionality for consumers.
3. Sustainable Flask Materials - Utilize sustainable and eco-friendly materials in flask production to reduce environmental impact and appeal to socially conscious consumers.
1. Consumer Goods - Manufacturers can create innovative flasks that are both functional and stylish, appealing to consumers looking for unique and practical products.
2. Hospitality and Events - Incorporating multi-functional features into flasks can offer added convenience for events and gatherings, resulting in a more efficient and enjoyable experience for attendees.
3. Sustainable Product Manufacturing - By using sustainable materials in flask production, manufacturers can appeal to consumers who prioritize environmental responsibility and gain a competitive edge in the market.