There are a few holidays in which eating a lot of candy can get out of hand, the 100 Calories Easter Treats photo series addresses one of them. It captures healthy portions of everyone's favorite candy for this time of the year. From marshmallow Peeps to Cadbury Mini Eggs and Brach's Jelly Beans, some of the plates look awfully barren. Yet the 100 Calories Easter Treats photo series is eye-opening. It shows people not only how much they should eat, but how much they used to overdose in previous years.
The 100 Calories Easter Treats photo series was put together by Fit Sugar. It writes, "It's only one time of year, so don't hesitate to indulge, but before you do, check out how many nibbles of your favorite Easter goodies add up to 100 calories."
100 Calories Easter Treats Encourages Portion Control
1. Portion Control - The 100 Calories Easter Treats photo series highlights the trend of portion control, offering an opportunity for food companies to develop and market smaller, healthier portions of popular holiday treats.
2. Healthy Indulgence - The 100 Calories Easter Treats photo series reflects the trend of promoting healthier versions of traditionally indulgent foods, presenting a market opportunity for companies to create and promote guilt-free holiday treats.
3. Awareness of Food Consumption - The 100 Calories Easter Treats photo series taps into the trend of increasing awareness and mindfulness around food consumption, prompting potential innovation opportunities for food tracking apps or portion control tools.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of portion control by developing and marketing smaller, healthier versions of holiday treats.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry has an opportunity to disrupt traditional holiday indulgence by creating and promoting guilt-free alternatives to high-calorie Easter treats.
3. Technology - The technology industry can seize the trend of increased awareness of food consumption by developing innovative tools, apps, or devices that help individuals track and manage their calorie intake during holidays and special occasions.