Within the wonderful world of Facebook, there's a continuing trend of aimless grouping. People join groups based solely on the comedic value of the group's name.
Facebook groups are another way of relaying to the online world who you are, and what you love (or hate) in life. These top 10 pointless groups are strange, hilarious, or just completely relatable.
The database has grown to phone book-sized proportions since the website first debuted, and one can seemingly join any topic group, even at a local level. Even the local dive bar down the street has a Facebook page!
This is a collection of some odd, but very large groups in Facebookland.
1. No, I Don’t Care If I Die At 12 AM, I Refuse To Pass On Your Chain Letter
2. I Flip My Pillow Over To Get to The Cold Side
3. People Who Always Have To Spell Their Names For Other People
4. I Don’t Care How Comfortable Crocs Are, You Look Like A Dumbass
5. I Tried To Ford The River And My F****** Ox Died
6. I Thought You Were Good-Looking Until I Clicked On View More Photos
7. I Secretly Want To Punch Slow Walking People In The Back Of The Head
8. Kids Who Hid In Clothing Racks While Their Parents Were Shopping
9. If 100,000 People Join, My Fiance Will Let Me Name My Second Son Spiderman
10. Alcohol Improves My Foreign Language
My personal favorite is "I Flip My Pillow Over To Get to The Cold Side" because I also do this, but never realized 650,000 people also had the idea.
More Stats +/-
Joke Facebook Group Takes Off
Facebook Gets A Facelift
Movies About Social Networking
100 Gifts for Shoe Lovers
Elevated Prefab Hideout Cabins