Back in 2008, Etihad Airways set the standard for luxury air travel. Now Etihad Airways is raising the bar with their new Diamond luxury suite.
A bathroom with wash basin and fold down seat for changing is the highlight of the design from some of the world’s best known interior specialists. Other highlights of the new Diamond first class cabin include…
• 82-inch private suite with a 80.5 inches fully flat bed, with bed width of 29.75 inches and seat width of 22 inches.
• Each suite with Arabic styled sliding privacy doors.
• 23-inch personal TV/video screen with in-flight entertainment system (600 hours of on-demand entertainment).
• Personal mini bar.
• Illuminated wardrobe with a personal mirror.
• In-seat massager, lumbar support and adjustable headrest.
Personal Plane Wardrobes
More Stats +/-
Extravagant Airplane Cabins
Mile-High Flying Mansions
Versace to design Airplane interiors
Airplane Privacy Chambers
Strange Aero Sculptures