Scramble up your decor with some egg-shaped seaters like the ZzZen Chair.
The design of this furniture piece is rocking -- and quite literally, might I add. As round and smooth as an egg, the ZzZen Chair rocks back and forth and can roll side to side. The minimalist lounger is durable and made of lightweight plastic, which comes as a bonus because it can function as an indoor or an outdoor chair. The oval, pod-like chair is cushioned on the inside and comes in an array of different colors. It sits low and offers lots of room to lean back and relax in.
The ZzZen Chair is designed by Niels de Greef, founder of Fouse Interior Elements, who was named one of the winners of the ICFF Studio (aka International Contemporary Furniture Fair) for his creative seater.
A Rolling Design for the Round-Bottomed ZzZen Chair
1. Egg-shaped Furniture - There is an opportunity for designers to explore unique egg-shaped furniture designs for both indoor and outdoor use.
2. Rocking Chairs - There is potential for innovation in the rocking chair market, focusing on new materials and designs to enhance comfort and aesthetics.
3. Pod-like Loungers - Designers can create innovative pod-like loungers that offer a comfortable and cozy space for relaxation both indoors and outdoors.
1. Furniture - The furniture industry can explore the production of egg-shaped chairs and loungers to cater to a unique and trendy customer demand.
2. Outdoor Living - The outdoor living industry can capitalize on the trend of egg-shaped furniture by promoting it as a stylish and comfortable addition to outdoor spaces.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate egg-shaped furniture into their designs to add a touch of uniqueness and contemporary style to spaces.