The Zyxel WiFi 6 Mesh series has been unveiled by the brand as a range of devices to help satisfy the increasing number of consumers in need of reliable equipment to stay connected.
The equipment comes in the form of the DX3300, DX3301, EX3300, EX3301 and the WX3100, which are intended to provide users with a range of solutions to meet their specific needs. The equipment is rated to deliver exceptional versatility and coverage within the home as consumers continue to require better ways to keep their living space connected.
Senior product Director For Zyxel Communications in EMEA James Harris explained the new Zyxel WiFi 6 Mesh series further saying, "With the steady growth of IoT applications and connected appliances in households, customer demand for super-fast and reliable WiFi is immense. This WiFi 6 Mesh series is giving service providers the opportunity to provide their customers with superior WiFi service on all their devices – anywhere in their home. With Zyxel MPro Mesh solutions you will meet the unique requirements of each customer, providing a consistently rich and satisfying WiFi performance for every private household.”
The Zyxel WiFi 6 Mesh Series Meets a Range of Requirements
1. Wifi 6 Mesh Series - The adoption of WiFi 6 Mesh series will create opportunities to increase reliability and coverage of devices in households and private spaces.
2. Iot Applications - The growth of IoT applications will create opportunities to develop new products and solutions geared towards increasing WiFi connectivity and reliability
3. Versatile Solutions - The demand for versatile solutions will create opportunities to develop network equipment to meet consumers' specific needs.
1. Telecommunications - The telecommunications industry could benefit from the rising demand for superior and reliable WiFi services in private households.
2. Smart Home Technology - Smart home technology could benefit from the development of new network equipment to meet the growing demand for reliable connectivity.
3. Iot Industry - The IoT industry could benefit from increased connectivity and reliability opportunities geared towards developing new products and solutions.