adidas Originals introduces a new vibrant take on its ZX 8000 sneaker model and the ZX 9000 silhouette in time for the summer season. The brand nods to the 80s and 90s for design references as the ZX 8000 takes on a Germany color palette and the ZX 9000 is adorned in a Citrus colorway.
The first spotlights a blend of Bright Yellow with Core Black, and Red which is made from textile, suede, and mesh throughout the upper. It has a chunky shape and bright hues that are rounded out with Trefoil branding throughout. The ZX 9000 sees tones of Ash Silver, Pulse Yellow, and Acid Mint making up the colorway that can't be missed.
Image Credit: adidas Originals
adidas Originals Updates the ZX 8000 and ZX 9000 Sneakers
1. Vibrant Sneaker Models - Adidas Originals introduces bright and bold colors on their classic sneaker designs, creating potential sales opportunities for consumers looking for unique statement pieces.
2. Retro-inspired Designs - Adidas Originals nods to the 80s and 90s for design references, creating potential opportunities for nostalgia-driven marketing campaigns to cater to consumers' love for vintage styles.
3. Blend of Textiles and Materials - The use of textile, suede, and mesh throughout the shoe upper offers potential for innovation, with aspiring sneaker brands or materials companies exploring alternative and sustainable options.
1. Footwear Manufacturing - Brands in the footwear industry can incorporate vibrant colors and retro design nods in their current product lines, or come up with new silhouettes and styles to cater to the market demand.
2. Fashion and Apparel Retail - As retro-inspired designs are becoming more prevalent in the market, fashion and apparel retailers can capitalize on this trend by offering complementary clothing pieces that match the vibrant and bright hues of the sneakers.
3. Textile and Material Suppliers - Suppliers of suede, mesh, textile, and other materials used in the production of the sneakers have an opportunity to continuously innovate and experiment with materials to offer more sustainable and eco-friendly alternatives to traditional sneaker making materials.