The Zuhair Murad Spring 2015 Bridal collection looks like something straight out of a fairy tale. Yet this rustic story has been given a bit of a modern twist. Although captured against a big wooden box filled with hay, the wedding dresses themselves are streamlined and subtly sleek. That isn't to say that the designs aren't feminine.
With tons of sheer fabrics, floral details, lace and more, the wedding dresses that make up the Zuhair Murad Spring 2015 Bridal collection would make any woman feel like a contemporary Disney princess. The Lebanese designer knows exactly what to focus on, a cinched waist and dramatic silhouette, in order to make a lasting impression. These dresses are great for both ballrooms and barnyards.
The Zuhair Murad Spring 2015 Bridal Collection is a Fairy Tale
1. Modern Fairy Tale Weddings - The trend for modern fairy tale weddings offers innovative opportunities for wedding planners, designers, and venues to create unique and personalized wedding experiences.
2. Streamlined Rustic Fashion - The trend for streamlined rustic fashion provides opportunities for designers and retailers to create looks that are both timeless and trendy.
3. Contemporary Disney-inspired Fashion - The trend for contemporary Disney-inspired fashion offers innovative opportunities for designers and retailers to create whimsical and dreamy collections that appeal to a wide range of consumers.
1. Wedding Planning - The wedding planning industry can incorporate elements of modern fairy tales into their services, offering clients unique and personalized experiences.
2. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion and apparel industry can embrace the trend for streamlined rustic fashion, creating collections that offer a timeless and trendy aesthetic.
3. Retail and E-commerce - Retailers and e-commerce platforms can capitalize on the trend for contemporary Disney-inspired fashion, offering consumers a range of whimsical and dreamy products that capture the magic of childhood fantasies.