The Zuhair Murad Fall 2013 Couture collection is called the 'Enchanted Forest.' This is a fitting name for these ethereal dresses with interwoven vines and twigs throughout. These meandering vines and twigs are iridescent and embroidered onto nude tulle to make it seem like they are growing organically on the bodies of models, as if they are elegant nymph-like queens of the forest.
The collection features a gorgeous mix of earthy colors that range from teals of a clear ravine to deep midnight blues. One of the most standout garments from the collection overlays several layers of nude tulle to create a beautiful gradient effect and gradually reveal the veiny twig-inspired pattern below. These stunning dresses will definitely be making appearances on the red carpet.
The Zuhair Murad Fall 2013 Couture Collection is Forest-Inspired
1. Enchanted Forest-inspired Fashion - Opportunities for sustainable and eco-friendly fashion innovations featuring natural elements and fantasy-inspired designs.
2. Organic Embroidery Techniques - Opportunities for new embroidery techniques that create organic and natural textures.
3. Gradient Color Effects - Opportunities for innovative material combinations and color technologies to create gradient color effects with a natural and earthy color palette.
1. High Fashion - Innovative designers and fashion houses can explore sustainable fashion designs and incorporate eco-friendly and natural elements.
2. Textile and Embroidery Industry - Opportunities for the development of new sustainable and organic fibers, as well as innovative embroidery techniques that create natural textures.
3. Color and Dye Industry - Innovations in color technologies and dyeing methods for creating gradient color effects with organic and natural colors.